I like to update my bucket list of my yearly things to do, things which are a slightly easier to accomplish than the overall life bucket list which have some bigger items on the list. Around this time of year I update the current year’s list and then start on the next year’s list. I ask for suggestions and always say, “not this, not that, nothing to crazy or expensive”. The Anti-Bucket List is a list of things I hope to NEVER do before I die.
- Bungee Jump – I don’t see the fun in jumping on a bridge and being yanked back before you plummet into the ground. No thank you.
- Skydive – Ummm…no. I love to fly and I would prefer to stay IN the plane.
- Eat squid, octopus, raccoon or squirrel. I’m sure there are more animals I do not want to eat but these are the ones that come to mind first.
- Mountain climbing. I love reading books about it, just don’t want to do it.
- Be a dentist. See this post.
- Date a dentist. Then see this post which leads to why dating a sedation dentist would not be a good idea.
- Be President of the United States. Since I’ve been a manager (the boss) I say “shit runs down hill and I’m at the top”. Well, this is absolutely true being the president. I don’t want to be shit on any more than I am so the presidency is not for me.
- Wrestle alligators.
- Go “noodling”.
- Live in Alaska like those on Life Below Zero do.
What are some things that you won’t do?